Agape Leaders offers interactive, affordable opportunities for you to have a speaker come and talk to your organization, school or church to help develop leadership skills! Each session we offer during our workshops are usually about one to two hours and can be combined in a custom way to best fit your schedule, needs and capability.
Workshops may include a pre-meeting questionnaire, a short lecture, practical exercises and leadership vignettes. We work with you to give you what you want.
Although the workshops are 100% customizable, if you are unsure where to start, here are some common workshops that we offer.
Click here when you are ready to give us more information about your next workshop and how Agape Leaders can serve you!
ALL DAY LEADERSHIP WORKSHOP
Registration/Welcome/Coffee & Light Breakfast
Leadership 101 - Seminar
Leadership 101 - Leadership Exercise
Leadership Philosophy Development - Seminar
Break for Lunch
Leadership Philosophy - Discussion Forum
The Art of Problem Solving - Seminar
The Art of Problem Solving - Group Exercise
HALF DAY SPORTS TEAM WORKSHOP
Intro/Workshop Focus (Team Coach)
Traits of a Great Teammate (Dr. Mays)
A Good Teammate Activity
Teen Panel (Guest Teens)
Leadership That Protects (Dr. Mays)
Closing Remarks (Team Coach)
***The times, workshops and order can all be adjusted on any of the above schedules. If one of these interests you, click here to give us more information on how Agape Leaders can serve you at your next workshop!
The following are a few of the Agape Leaders workshops:
- Leadership 101
- The Art of Problem Solving
- The Art of Recruiting and Keeping Volunteers
- Effective Vision Casting
- Creating an Effective Discipleship Program
- The Importance of Developing Your Leadership Philosophy (Participants will work on their leadership philosophy as a part of this workshop)
- Survival Exercise--Discover your leadership strengths and weaknesses
- Leadership That Protects (Lessons from the Lion King)
- Young Men/Young Ladies Discussion Panel
- Proven Ideas to Enhance Ministries Within Your Church. (By the end of the workshop each ministry leader will have a viable plan in place for the following six months to a year.)